Unified Communications, Voice and Data Solutions, Call Center Solutions
Avaya is a global leader in enterprise communications systems. The company provides unified communications, contact centers, and related services directly and through its channel partners to leading businesses and organizations around the world.
About SOURCE and Avaya
Avaya provides state of-the-art applications, software and services to businesses like yours throughcertified partners like SOURCE. We have been an Avaya partner since 1996, are certified as a Service Delivery Specialist – Implementation, have maintained our status as a Avaya Connect Platinum Partner since 2003, and we are authorized on Avaya's GSA Schedule (#GS-35F-0156V).
Choosing SOURCE as your Avaya solution provider brings you in-depth experience and theability to apply Avaya technology to achieve asustainable return on investment.
SOURCE employees, including engineers, help desk associates, software specialists and sales representatives stay current with Avaya solutions and hold multiple certifications. See our partner certifications for a comprehensive list.
SOURCE provides the following Avaya products & services:
- Avaya Aura™ - consultation, installation, support
- Unified Communications – customers can communicate regardless of location or device: telephony, e-mail, instant messaging and video
- Contact Centers - intelligent routing, self-service, analytics & reporting
- Global Services - evaluation, design and implementation of enterprise communications networks
- Integrated Office Communications
- Avaya IP Office for conferencing, messaging and networking
SOURCE supports heritage Nortel customers
Things change. Avaya’s acquisition of Nortel Enterprise Solutions brings change and the opportunity for SOURCE to serve current customers and help new ones with consultation, integration and support for any Avaya/Nortel upgrade or migration.