Let SOURCE be your Unified Communications Integration Partner for Lync 2013
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOURCE has over 40 years of telephony experience to deploy the right solution for your business.
- PBX integration or enhancement with Lync to provide a total unified communications solution
- Voice and video conferencing
As email, IM, conferencing, video and voice come together, planning becomes critical to your Unified Communications rollout and adoption.
- Unified Communications roadmap development
- Full planning, design, deployment and support
Communication Enabled Business Process (CEBP)
SOURCE provides CEBP solutions to integrate communications capabilities into software-enabled business procedures and applications
- Enterprise Application Integration: Integrate Lync into existing business applications
- Third-Party Applications: Leading solutions for contact centers, plant management and other industries
- Custom Application Development: Applications built to your unique business use
Lync Managed Services
Post-deployment management and support services are available
- 24x7 Maintenance support
- Break-fix to fully outsourced options available
- Microsoft Office 365 reseller and integrator
Our sales and engineering staff hold valued certifications from Microsoft and have years of hands-on experience that allow us to provide customers with intelligent consultation when integrating or migrating their software.
Authorized Educational Reseller
SOURCE provides the following Microsoft products and services:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Exchange 2010
- Exchange UM
- SharePoint Server 2010/2013
- Microsoft Premiere Support for Lync Partner (PSLP)
Microsoft questions? Contact us at 800-608-6514 or on our contact form.
SOURCE and Microsoft
Combining over 40 years of telephony and contact center expertise with the extensibility of Microsoft Exchange, Exchange UM, and Lync 2013, together SOURCE and Microsoft are able to provide full, rich unified communications solutions for every area, every user and every scenario.