Microsoft Office 365
Collaboration for everyone, regardless of size, location and budget
What is Microsoft Office 365?Microsoft Office 365 uses the cloud to deliver enterprise-level productivity solutions to businesses of all sizes. It brings together Office 2010 with cloud-based shared documents, instant messaging, web conferencing, voice capabilities (limited), the power of Exchange Online (with 25GB mailboxes) and includes built-in layers of antivirus and anti-spam protection.
What is Included?
- Office Professional - providing productivity applications, giving you anywhere access from virtually any device.
- Exchange Online - business class email, calendar and contacts.
- SharePoint Online - create sites to share documents and information with colleagues and customers.
- Lync Online - a unified communications solution that brings together enterprise voice, instant messaging and web, audio and video conferencing
Value to Customers
- Anywhere Access - Office 365 helps you work from virtually anywhere on nearly any device - PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry.
- Security and Reliability - Your data is protected with the highest standard of physical and digital security. Microsoft Exchange Online has built-in antivirus and spam filtering protections designed to address new virus and spam threats.
- IT Control - Through the Office 365 management site, IT stays in control. Patches, updates, and back-end upgrades are automatically applied while you retain control over when to deploy major changes. You can delegate authority for specific administrative tasks through Role-Based Access Controls.
- Flexibility and Value - Office 365 is available in a variety of plans to meet your businesses and IT needs. Each plan has the same 99.9 percent uptime guarantee and the robust security you expect from Microsoft.
SOURCE can provide you a full-service offering to integrate your Office 365 environment with most back-office infrastructures.